Sidebar image/gif not mine.
Thank you for stopping by bitch.
This is a glee blog and I love Brittana and Faberry. That wont change.
Currently debating whether I should make gifs now since school will take up all my time soon.
Hey everyone. I know a few months ago word got out that Should Have Asked for Directions had been stolen, changed, and published. I asked everyone to let me handle it and you all honored that brilliantly. I can’t thank you enough.
The past few months have been a roller coaster of events and emotions. I’m going to give a brief - sometimes vague - rundown of what occurred, what was done about it, and where we’ve landed because I think you all deserve it.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end